Overall Warehouse responsibility when the HDC Manager is unavailable. The employee is required to comply with departmental safety requirements, contribute to the quality improvement process and interface and communicate within the department.
• The Warehouse Supervisor may be responsible on an as needed basis for the production support department.
• Participating in physical inventories and using basic computer skills.
• Attending two (2) safety meetings at a frequency of every month. They will follow all safety and GMP requirements of the facility and insure all Personal Protection Equipment is used dependent on the job at all times.
• Perform related duties as assigned by manager
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job performance; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures and all safety aspects
Direct daily warehousing activities. Established operational procedures for activities, such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials and keeping warehouse inventory current.
Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements
Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements
Write, designed and produced all warehouse operations procedures
Accurate loading of bulk, chemical and finished good trucks, coordinated product movement between receiving and replenishment, maintained constant contact with loading personnel.
Train staff in basic warehouse and inventory control operations. Oversaw inventory, physical counts and performed periodic cycle counts to verify outgoing orders ensuring that the associates followed proper procedures based on inventory schematics
Train and evaluated fork lift operators, and maintained daily cGMP of the warehouse
Keep equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
Must have at least 5 years of Warehouse Supervisory Experience
Employee is required to pass a drug test and/or alcohol test.
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
• While performing the job, the employee must move individual fingers and arms independently frequently during shift. This activity is necessary for successful job performance. The employee could NOT perform the job successfully if he/she could not perform this activity.
• While performing the job the employee must be able to stand, walk, sit constantly during shift independently
• While performing the job the employee must be able to push/pull, carry, and reach frequently during work shift.
• While performing the job the employee must be able to lift 25 to 50 lbs frequently.
• While performing the job the employee must be able to climb, stoop/crouch, crawl/kneel, twist and balance occasionally during work shift.
• While performing the job the employee must have a keen sense of hearing, sight and depth acuity constantly during shift.
• The employee is required to perform 10 minutes of stretching exercises at the beginning of the shift lead by a designated management team member. Any employee unable to perform the stretching exercises will be given a copy of the activities to take to their doctor for a substitute exercise to be utilized. This program is to promote a safe work environment to prevent workers’ injuries.
• Works with chemicals compounds that have been FDA approved.
• Has exposure to cleaning and/or other chemicals.
• Employee works primarily indoors.
• Works in warm and/or cold temperatures on a seasonal basis.
About Hayward Laboratories Inc
Hayward Laboratories Inc., is a manufacturer of Palmers' Cocoa Butter products. Our company is located in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. This convenient location is minutes from North West New Jersey, just over the Delaware Water Gap Bridge. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, vacation and sick time