As a Penske Maintenance Supervisor you will use your excellent communication, organization, and multitasking skills to engage your diesel technicians, maintain good morale among your team, and keep your customers happy. Regular duties include coordinating, scheduling and auditing of vehicle maintenance repairs to include preventative, mechanical and electrical repair to tractors, trucks and trailers.
You will be involved in the training, and ongoing development of vehicle maintenance technicians to ensure that our highly skilled workforce is able to meet customer expectations.
Preferred candidates will have at least 3+ years in fleet vehicle maintenance experience overseeing technicians. Minimally qualified candidates will have at least 3 years of team management in an environment with strong operational metrics. This is a great position to grow into a leadership role with Penske.
This opportunity will have you working Monday - Friday on our afternoon shift. *Shift premium will apply.
What we offer you:
- Modern and Clean Work Environment
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Shift Premiums
- New Equipment and Technology from variety of suppliers/dealerships
- RRSP Program with Company Match
- Affordable Health & Dental Benefit Package
- Free Uniforms and Laundry Service
- Tool and Boots Allowance
- Vacation time + 11 paid statutory holidays + Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity for Advancement Throughout the Company
- Partner’s discounts
All new maintenance supervisors at Penske are enrolled in a training program to provide you with critical job skills, including vehicle componentry and maintenance technology. The training focuses on service department management, effectively leading associates and customer engagement.
- Prioritize and assign work to meet customers’ needs
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of Penske’s assets
- Control repair, inventory, and labor costs
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction
- Coach and mentor technicians and CSRs
- Monitor associate work levels
- Facility management, assuring a clean and safe working environment
- Other duties and tasks as required by supervisor