You’re excited by the challenge of connecting with clients, building relationships, and seizing opportunities. You’re ready to grow as a professional—to go bigger and better. At XPO Logistics, you’ll act as a champion for customers, working to provide the most efficient and cost-effective solutions for them and for us. And you’ll have the support and resources to build a career you can be proud of. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
· Conduct daily face-to-face customer visits to drive increases in local and support local sales in national and strategic accounts
· Grow share of wallet within existing customer base, gain share of wallet from new customers and grow overall market share within your assigned territory
· Negotiate contracts and pricing with customers
· Facilitate the networking of service centers managers, supervisors, directors of sales and operations with our customer
· Collaborate with Customer Support Specialists, Customer Service Representatives, and other sales support staff to ensure customer satisfaction and effective administrative support
· Develop relationships vertically and horizontally within a customer business
· Share market and sales status with local service center and describe future business opportunities for local employees
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent skills and/ or work experience
· Two years of direct business-to-business selling experience supporting both local and national sales efforts
· Proven track record of sales success, customer relations, and collaboration across multiple business units
· Experience working with enterprise customer relationship management (CRM) tools
· Flexibility to work evenings and some weekends
It’d be great if you also have:
· Experience working in salesforce.com
· A competitive nature, with a “hunter” mentality
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong time-management and organizational skills, and the ability to be productive in a variety of work environments
· Ability to understand competitor strategies, products and pricing patterns